Tuesday 21 February 2012

Pancake Day Recipes

It is pancake day!! I thought I would share some interesting recipes of pancakes I have found. This is a collection of some classic and not-so-classic but very appealing pancake recipes.


The Classic Pancake
From: BBC Good Food

Blueberry Pancakes with Orange Maple Butter
From: Bakerella

Fluffy American Pancakes
From: BBC Good Food


Mini Maple Pancake Muffins
From: Bakerella 
Have fun making pancakes today! Let me know if you try any of these recipes and how they turn out!

Make sure to check back and have a look out for my blogpost on my pancake escapades today!

Keep it Sweet!

Aneesa


2 comments:

  1. postingan yang bagus tentang"Pancake Day Recipes"

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG just stumbled across this blog. Please post more recipes!!
    *Drools* :p

    ReplyDelete