Thursday 9 February 2012

Baking Wishlist (Part 1)

As I continually browse the web for more recipes I can make. I come across soo many mouth-watering recipes that I end up putting on my to-bake list, I thought I would share some of the recipes and let you guys drool over these recipes as much as I have! So here is part one of my baking wishlist:

Deep Dark Chocolate Cookies
From Divine Baking

These reminded me of chocolate crackle cookies but look a lot more fudgy and chocolatey, you can't go wrong with more chocolate! I will definitely be trying these out soon, so keep an eye out for a blogpost soon!


Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Brownie Tarts
From Erinnish

I love desserts that have berries in them and especially the chocolate and raspberry combination, the contrast of flavours is just amazing! These looked impressive and I love that they are served in cute individual portions.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
From  Love From the Oven

One of my favourite desserts to eat when I go out would have to be the chocolate chip cookie dough from Pizza Hut and I have been on the hunt to find a recipe that could help me recreate the dessert a home. This may be it! Although it is a bit thicker than the original dessert, I'm not going to complain, just means more cookie dough for me to eat!!

Brownie 'n' Berries Dessert Pizza
From Betty Crocker

As I mentioned before I love berries in desserts and so I saw this berry filled post and knew it would go straight to my wishlist and the idea to serve it as a pizza is ingenius, making the dessert unique.

Raspberry Breakfast Bars
From Smitten Kitchen

I love breakfast and definitely would not be able to function if I skipped it, but it can get a little boring having the same cereal everyday, so this recipe looked like a great idea, as I could easily make loads of them and store them, so I can just grab them and eat them everyday!

Mississippi Mud Pie
From Bake Or Break

Just look at it!! Do I even need to explain why I chose this to be in my wishlist! The chocolate, the cream and more chocolate and cake and a crumbly biscuit base!! 

Make sure to check out the blogposts that these pictures are taken from (links are in the captions), it's where you can find the recipes and more drool worthy pictures of these dishes!

Let me know which of these desserts you liked the most! I will definitely try to make as many of these as I can, so look out for the blogposts of that!

Also check back to see part 2 of this baking wishlist!

Keep it Sweet!

Aneesa

3 comments:

  1. please make the cookie dough and let me know if it tastes like the pizza hut one!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really curious to find out too! I will definitely try it soon so keep a look out on the blog where i'll do a comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. postingan yang bagus tentang"Baking Wishlist (Part 1)"

    ReplyDelete